Our kids have fun; learning to know God and make Him known through exciting and engaging teaching of God’s grace-filled plan for mankind found in Scripture, memorization of God’s Word, and the joyful discovery of God’s redemptive purpose in their lives.
New City Church is a safe environment for children whether they attend New City Kids with their friends or stay with their parents in the Worship Gathering. The staff and volunteers of New City Kids, together with our Security Team, work diligently to ensure that every child is kept safe as they play, learn, and worship.
- Every volunteer who works with kids and students at New City Church has passed an extensive background check.
- Children are checked-in and out of their classrooms.
- A visible police officer is in our parking lot during the Worship Gathering every Sunday.
- Teachers have a roster each week to ensure that no child goes missing.
- Our Security Team patrols the hallways of the building during the Worship Gathering.
- A supervisor is always on hand to respond to any needs that arise. A walkie-talkie is in each classroom.
At New City Kids we strive to come alongside parents as they are a child's primary discipleship leader. Over the years we have listed, created, and gathered many resources we believe will be helpful. This is an ongoing collection, so please let us know if you are aware of anything that should be added.